Banner Ad Specifications
These are the specifications for banners used for Web advertising on the Tips.Net network. If there are any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Banners must be the exact size of the ad space for which you are contracting:
- Top Leaderboard: 728 x 90
- Bottom Leaderboard: 728 x 90
- Navigation Skyscraper: 120 x 600
- Article Body: 336 x 280
- No inappropriate, suggestive or otherwise offensive images or text.
- Text messages need to be very short and legible.
- Banner should entice user to click for more information, not fully educate them on what you have to offer.
- Flash and video are OK, but not recommended. (They generally take too long to load and may degrade desired click-through performance.)
- If you don't have a banner ad, but have text only, then we suggest that you create a banner according to the above specifications using a graphics program. Just make sure that you save your finished banner in either a JPG or GIF format, and that the file size is no larger than 35K bytes.